Time Remaining To View This Month's Dare
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can come back to it throughout this month
This Month's Dare
December’s Dare will test your husband’s Christmas memory and also make a fun, sexy memory for the two of you!
Supplies: Three or four pieces of hard candy, sexy underwear or lingerie, regular clothing, coat, gloves, scarf, Santa hat, Christmas songs clues list
Dress in sexy underwear or lingerie and tuck a piece of wrapped hard candy in your bra. Next, dress in your regular, Christmas-themed clothing, like a red sweater and jeans, and tuck a piece of wrapped candy in your sock or pants. Add a coat, scarf, gloves, and a Santa hat, if you have one. Tuck the final piece of wrapped hard candy in your scarf.
Tell your husband that you have Christmas surprises for him under your clothing, but he has to earn the right to ask you to take off a piece of clothing by correctly identifying Christmas songs from lyric clues you will give him. Each correctly identified song equals one piece of clothing, but individual articles of clothing have to be revealed before he can ask you to remove them. So he can’t ask you to remove your sweater until after your coat is removed, your bra can’t be removed until your sweater is removed, etc.
Give him the lyric clues one at a time (we tried to choose suggestive lyrics where possible) and remove your clothing one piece at a time as he gets an answer correct.
To add to the fun, be sure to remove your pieces of clothing with a flourish, and throw them at him or across the room. You can play our Spotify playlist to add to the fun (and it might help him remember a few answers, too).
When the candy falls out as you remove your scarf, toss it to him and say something like, “Oh look, here’s your Christmas surprise. I guess the game is over.” After he looks crushed, wink and continue with the Dare.
Christmas Song Clues and Titles:
1) “Gosh, oh gee, how happy I’d be” (All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth)
2) “The stars in the sky look down where He lay” (Away in a Manger)
3) “Cause I just want you here tonight holding on to me so tight” (All I Want for Christmas is You)
4) “Five golden rings” (The Twelve Days of Christmas)
5) “Where the treetops glisten and children listen” (White Christmas)
6) “Round yon Virgin” (Silent Night)
7) “Good tidings we bring” (We Wish You a Merry Christmas)
8) “Oh, what a laugh it would have been, if Daddy had only seen” (I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus)
9) “Oh, what fun it is to ride” (Jingle Bells)
10) “And wild and sweet the words repeat” (I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day)
11) “And if you ever saw it” (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
12) “Above thy deep and dreamless sleep” (O Little Town of Bethlehem)
13) “It’s the right time to rock the night away” (Jingle Bell Rock)
14) “From angels bending near the earth to touch their harps” (It Came Upon a Midnight Clear)
15) “My sister will be suspicious, gosh your lips look delicious” (Baby, It’s Cold Outside)
16) “Let every heart prepare him room” (Joy to the World)
17) “Christmas Eve will find me where the love light gleams” (I’ll Be Home for Christmas)
18) “Was to certain poor shepherds in fields where they lay” (The First Noel)
19) “Somebody waits for you; Kiss her once for me” (A Holly Jolly Christmas)
20) “You can say there’s no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa, we believe” (Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer)
21) “Give ye heed to what we say, Jesus Christ is born today” (Good Christian Men, Rejoice)
22) “Don’t you cry, I’ll be back again someday” (Frosty the Snowman)
23) “Joyful, all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies” (Hark! The Harold Angels Sing)
24) “All is merry and bright, hang your stockings and say a prayer” (Here Comes Santa Claus)
25) “But if you really hold me tight, all the way home I’ll be warm” (Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow)
And to add to your gaming fun, we created a “Christmas Memories Dare Playlist” on Spotify that you two can listen to while completing the Dare. Click here to listen or go to our HealthyRelationshipsRx channel on Spotify.
Send a funny or sweet story to firstname.lastname@example.org about doing the December Dare and you might win a prize if we include your story in a subsequent newsletter!
Dare of the Month Spotify Playlist
We’ve created a Spotify page hosting a variety of playlists for you to enjoy with your husband, your kids, your friends, or just by yourself. Click the link below to enjoy:
Deck of Dares
February 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-4
February 23 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm UTC-4
February 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-4